Document filing process
OPTION 1: REGISTER ONLINE
Complete the online application with your personal information
Attach the following documents:
- A photocopy of all received academic diplomas or academic certificates
- For undergraduate studies: International Baccalaureate is minimum 30 points. 3-level / high school diploma or equivalent. For a masters degree: a bachelors degree or equivalent (2 years of work experience for an MBA) in an adjacent field. For doctoral studies: a masters degree in the relevant field. Official test results in English. Minimum IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL 66 for undergraduate and IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 for masters and doctoral studies, or a document confirming training earlier in the English-speaking environment for at least one year
- 1 passport
- A photocopy of a valid passport / ID
- Summary / Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter with the reasons for which you want to study at GBS
- РLetters of recommendation. Minimum 1 letter of recommendation, maximum 2.
Your package of documents will be sent to the Admissions Office and by e-mail to the address specified in the application will be sent a response. On average, the response will be sent within 5 full working days.
OPTION 2: SEND BY MAIL
You can can download theapplication here, print it out, fillit out, and then return it with all the necessary documents (instruction on page 2 of the form)